Expertly crafted on a precision CNC lathe, the Dauphin spinning top is flawlessly balanced with a delightfully smooth finish. Beautiful enough for your desktop, but also a perfect fit for your pocket at just 1.5 inches in diameter and just over 2 ounces in weight.
The Dauphin pocket top series is comprised of 3 top designs that each have excellent balance and are easy to spin. Most tops will average a 10-minute spin time, though I’ve spun some for over 15 minutes.
- Stainless steel body with aluminum core
- Hardened and ground ball bearing tip
- Diamond knurl spin grip
- 1.4 to 1.5 inches diameter (depending on the version) and 1.4 inches tall
- Approximately 2.2 ounces
1 concept, 3 elegant designs:
There are 3 variations of Dauphin. All 3 have an identical core and a groove on the top face of the body that blends with the core.
- Dauphin I – One groove on the outer diameter of the body, smooth tapered bottom
- Dauphin II – Two grooves on the outer diameter of the body, smooth tapered bottom
- Dauphin III – SOLD OUT
This top’s namesake is Dauphin Island, one of the Mississippi-Alabama barrier islands that helps to define the mouth of Mobile Bay. Similarly, the Dauphin top will help to define your top collection, your office décor, or your everyday carry.
Take your top with you. Your top will be sent to you in a drawstring pouch. Put it in your pocket or stash it in your bag while keeping it clean and protected.