The Cataract spin top series combines exceptional craftsmanship with a diverse range of body materials. Choose from one of four identical dimensioned tops with one of four different body materials – brass, stainless steel, copper, and bronze (or purchase the full set at a discount!). They all have an aluminum core with a knurled spin grip and a carbide ball bearing tip. They all have two grooves around the outside of the body, a small face groove on the bottom of the body, and a large face groove on the top of the body. Your top will arrive in a gift box and drawstring bag.
- Dimensions: outside diameter 1.475 inches (37.465 mm); height 1.085 inches (27.56 mm)
- Weight: between 1.7 and 1.9 ounces, depending on the body material (45 to 55 grams)
- Spin time: 10+ minutes (my best so far is 17 minutes)
- Material: aluminum core; brass, stainless steel, copper, or bronze body
- Spinning tip: ground carbide ball bearing
- Grip: diamond knurl
Note: Spinning bases and stands are not included.
The name Cataract draws its inspiration from the magnificent Cataract Canyon in Utah and its awe-inspiring landscapes. Just like the vibrant hues and natural beauty of the canyon’s rock formations, the materials used in the Cataract series exhibit a similar array of captivating colors.