Simple, elegant precision machined spinning top series. This top’s low center of gravity and balanced weight gives it a long spin time. With practice and a smooth, hard surface, this top can spin for 10+ plus minutes.
- Stainless steel body with aluminum core
- Hardened and ground ball bearing tip
- Diamond knurl spin grip
- 1.7 inches in diameter and 1.9 inches tall
- 3.5 to 3.8 ounces (depending on the version)
One good spin deserves another. The Cahaba series is comprised of four tops, similar in their simple design and long spin times and distinctive in their details:
- Cahaba I – 3 grooves on the body diameter and a 3-step bottom face (shown in the gallery with a red background)
- Cahaba II – 3 grooves on the body diameter and a 2-step bottom face (shown in the gallery with a black background)
- Cahaba III – SOLD OUT
- Cahaba IV – 2 grooves on the body diameter and a smooth bottom face (shown in the gallery with a gray background)
Take your top with you. Your top will be sent to you in a drawstring pouch. Put it in your pocket or stash it in your bag while keeping it clean and protected.